English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Publication & Presentation
Full paper submission is required if you consider publishing your paper.
3. Presentation Only
Abstract submission is acceptable for presentation only without publication.
4. Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to ICFL 2021 should report original, previously unpublished research results, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable; academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Violation of any of these regulations will lead to paper rejection.
1. The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. When paper exceeds seven (7) printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
2. Please prepare your paper according to one of the below templates.
IJIET Template (Word) IJLT Template (Word)
1. Submit your full paper or abstract directly to Online Submission System or email@example.com.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICFL 2021-Full Paper/ Abstract".
2. The conference secretary will assign a Paper ID to the submission from firstname.lastname@example.org within three working days. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add email@example.com as acceptable emails to receive.